The Indiana Minority AIDS Coalition is a not-for-profit Indiana corporation created in 2002 to act as an education resource for the formation and articulation of public policy regarding HIV infection. IMAC is the only state wide comprehensive project in Indiana geared and fully devoted to minorities.
- Ensure ethical decision-making on HIV/AIDS issues
- Educate and update the public, agencies and public officials on HIV/AIDS related issues and concerns
- Promote collaboration among organizations with a similar focus
- Advocate for HIV/AIDS issues
- Inform individuals with HIV on legislative issues
- Decrease the number of HIV infections in Indiana
- Provide supportive services to those infected and affected by the disease.